Friday, February 20, 2009

Less than 7 days to departure...
28th february 09 would be my last flight to sydney as usyd student..
at 8.35 pm in penang..

Thinking of the day 2 come, im full with negative emotion, always moody n the feeling of "its hard to say good bye" . Talkin gabout this, since when i have this sensitive emotion who reluctant to say good bye when the time comes...

Rite now, im busy preparing 4 family's umrah trip on da 9 mac, a week after i went back 2 syd.. at he same time, my head full of quention mark which n what to buy n bring it to syd... morever juz got the new that interview will be held earlier that what have been scheduled, so it makes me visit the shopping malls to shop for the formal wear ie shirt, trouser and blazer... as the size is quite large, being visiting several mall n shops are normal 4 me... and at last the one that i first seen n like it would b my choce. FOr that, i need to go for d other mall to shop for my size ie L or Xl!!! under Nicole.... the dress and shirts are smart n i like the colour .. soft, colourfeul but looked professional.. The journey will 2 be continue 2morrow =)

To nite I also talk 2 my frens and my ex which makes me more confused and guilty.. I dont know what shold i chose or do.. but the truth is i dont think im ready for a steady relationship with any of those... ahahah its better 4 me 2 know new person n start it all 4m stracth.... even its hard 2 be a couple 4m the relationship that we called fren...

After all, I would better foces the limited 1 week that i have 2 spent time with my beloved family... Mum, dad, sys n the two naughty brothers . both woth their own attittde which makes us , the systers rollong our eyes and tired all the time!! ahah but only that would make ourlife fun n merrier =) Love u guys... Will promised myself try to be happy n enjoy the remaining hols with u guys without the 'spoil mood"...

The barrier is of cos the online test n essay that need to be hand in b4 my departure.. i need time to sot down n do it withpout interuption.. but y on earth during end of this hols.. less than aweek 4 me to prepare for all other thing.. n this is one of the reasons y im MOOODy...

k, will write back soon. n tell stories about obs n all... mayb the summary of my 3 months hols in malaysia... tata =)

Ya allah, give me strength so that i can achieve what i want n have the endurance for all the challenges in life... Hopefully evrything goes well n great with ur will.. bless me =)

No comments: