Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jamuan makan b4 my departure..

EVerytime b4 i went back, mum will hold a simple makan2 for both sides, mum n dad relatives..
Alhamdulillah everything goes well...

We prepared mee kari which everyone had been asking mum 4 that.. Since we moved in 2005, they missed mum's delicious cooking and always requested for that.. Furthurmore, we are hardly visited our house overthere, including the relatives there for some certain reasons... Thus mum decide to organise makan2 when we're free especially when her daughter wanna be back 2 oversea..Im phobia to go back and visit our house and relatives overthere after the incidents that were all fresh in my mind... which can still capture the effects until now...

Now its monday early morning.. that mean it juz 4 days 2 departured.. I can sense that sys is felling hte same as me, i know its hard to be apart rite systa.. but its 4 our own good.. willc u soon end of this yer and will go 4 a holiday trip in medan =) I Love u damn much.. Be tough yeah without me...

As for my parents.. dad already said that 4 da first few weeks after i went back, he will feel lonely n the atmosphere in the houe would be soo quiet as what happen when i left 4 obs camp..
I knoe they all willbe missing me an dof cos me either!!! Mum of cos as steady as usual but deep in the heart of a mum.. we should know rite =)

The best fro today... get angpau 4m everyone!! yahoo!!! okies, nandos jom my dearest!!!

No comments: