Thursday, November 13, 2008

my 20th burfday..

Salam alaik...

Long time i dint write my blog... been vr2 extremely busy..
Ill start with my 2008 burfday celebration..

A gurl was born on her grandparents old mattress in sg dua. her mum said that it easy to gave birth on her and theres no pain at all ie the easiest child birth she ever had... which the gurl end up born in sg dua, her grandparents house, not in hospital!!! after that then she was brought to the nereast hospital.. after few months, the cute baby had a complication and need to have some operation ie changing the blood.. although the chances is very small but this baby manage to survive... until now her 20th burfday... Physically this gurl will look healthy and happy.. but deepn inside only she's da one that know her innerself.

I had a good celebration with my frens in suv sharp at 12.15, then my prince charming ym and wish me happy ulang tahun... although i expect he;s da 1st oen to wish, bu twho cares, at least he wish me =) n he remember my burfday which i guess evryoen can know through facebook.
thats da small celebration. the biggest event is during the annual dinner od sypec.. which i really enjoy it. but there's also 10% of that night that made me sad and confused... i hope that "he" will do sumthing, bur yeah i didnt get any 4m him even a wish 4m his mouth.. I know he was disstracted by the rumours spread all around the hall ie one whole hall!

but come on, if u really love me, then u should belief in me that i like u, not the other guy which is my best fren. thats all.. I fell embarrassed to ask u for some pic.. but yeah i mage to get a pic of us 2gether.. although it jus a short time... I know ure confused an upset with the rumour or the "loud voice" all over the hall, but pls consider me who throw away her embarrasses and ask u 4 a pic.. but yeah will contact u soon 4 an update.. ive decided afta some advise 4m my frens which they told me that, seriously ure in pain that nyte .

I consider that, and afta my exam, ill approach u 2 clear uo evrything n say that i love u!
I spnet the whole nyte with esther n she end up sleep over at my place.. we share our story n feelings... huh only god knows how close me and ester are!

thanks babe 4 being there, ure sich a good fren, although were 4m different religion and belief, but yeah we are best fren and we help n love each other =)

lastly thanks to all my frens 4 da wishes, cakes and present..

last but not least, thank mum for the handmade baju kurung pahang, although ure vr busy , but spent some time to sew it 4 me to weaar on my memorable anuual dinner aka my burfday... n mum knows evrthign about him too! huhu
thanks do dad 4 posted it 4m me, n my beloved sister 4 all ur effort, u know what =)

muuuahx

No comments: