Thursday, November 13, 2008

Final exam in 2nd year..

Salam,

today i finished my 3rd paper.. u dont know how long i wait 4 this..
4 a break from forcing myself to stud!!! hahaha

now im free only for this 2 days..
then i need to stud for my last paper on monday..

back to yesterday nyte.. kak lini visited me at my room, we talked about gossips n all bt of cos we talked about my prince charming...
then i only i realised his situation.. mayb his upset of th sumthing.. but will try to talk to himsoon after my exam...

I cant sleep last nyte thinking of him... my time that id spent wit him.. guess what .. it juz a short.. really short one.. but of cos i now y i like himm =) n hopefully he likes me too.. as i wont like or wil stop liking sumone if i know he dont like me.. so then here goes the ans for the question above. =)


pls take good care of urself but i knoe ull as ure away more matured than me, ure da one that protect me... but y ure soooo damn pemalu!!! i hate that!!!

hope 2 see u soon n spned time 2gether b4 were being apart ny the sea..

love,
me



yeah, abotu my exam, 3 down, 1 more to go,
3 papers.. what i can say is tawakal...
but today as usual i made careless mistake.. i cqant see the easy 5 marks question!! i double checked twice but i dint see it!! its alrite, allah's will.. hopefully evrythings fine..
yesterday paper too.. careless mistake for about 4 times.. aiya.. fianance calculation, i mistake effect all, can u imagien how i waste my time with the silly careless mistake..

ya allh permudahkanlah urusan ku..
amin... kurniaknlah kejayaan di dunia dan akhirat kepada ku. da terangkanlah katiku...
amin

No comments: